Saturday, March 6, 2010

Nemo is clawing at the door trying to get in my room. I would let him in but it's 8:15 am and there is no way in hell I'm getting up. Why am I even awake? I made a bet with Ryan seeing who could sleep in longer. I guess I lose because I've been up since 7. My brain hurts.

I went out to eat with my parents last night and for once... I can really say I enjoyed it. I'm growing up... I've still got a lot to go but I can honestly say, when the timing is right, I can act like a mature 20 year old. But then again I'll make a sex joke and any kind of maturity I had just kind of crumbles away.

Is it spring break yet? I can't waiiittt to go to Busch Gardens. More importantly, I can't wait to go to the NEW HARRY POTTER WORLD at Universal over Memorial Day weekend. I'm literally going to pee my pants. I am that excited. I saw a commercial last night and I started yelling and jumping up and down. (ok that is a lie, it was around 12 am so I was laying down on the couch... but I was skipping on the inside)

Nemo stop clawing! You stupid cunt. He's so fat he just sprawls across my bed and takes up all the space, and I'm too nice to kick him off. Just like yesterday when Daisy was next to me on the futon and she started farting up a storm. I'll call her out but she'll just stare at me with those little brown eyes like I'm insane. WOW am I really that delirious in the morning that I'm talking about my dog's farts? Yes. Disgusting. Epic. Magic.

I went to the doctor today for my first.. urmm.. checkup. Heh, I won't go into details but it was pretty awkward. That's all I'm going to say.

I neeeed to go backkkk to sleeeeeeep. This is ridiculous. I need drugs to help me sleep in. Ok maybe not.. maybe I should stop drinking caffeiene until one in the morning. Maybe.. I'm addicted. I now go through a 12 pack of Coke Zero cans in less than a week. I drank 6 in a day when I was studying for that history test...

OKAY enough ranting for this morning. I'm going to try my best and fall back asleep.

No comments: